09 May 2009

letter to the bloggers

During my time here in the land of the inebriated ones(blogosphere) I've met a lot of people that I never would have had a chance to before. This blog has been a learning experience for me and has helped change me in more ways than one. I'm glad you guys take the time to read my blog, because without you then I'd just be talking to myself, and I do that enough. All your comments are appreciated and welcomed. If you ever wanna talk to me then 9 out of 10 times I'm on MSN-southern.inebriation@live.com But there are a few bloggers out there that I just wanna thank for even taking the time to deal with me.

Dear Doomed/Gurney,

When we first started talking you said you contacted me because you felt I needed some guidance in my life. You were probably right, but I was too stuck in my ways to listen to anyone at the time. Life wasn't anything to be happy about, but things started changing after I met you. I'm glad you took the time out of your life to talk to me, and I appreciate everything you've done for me. You're a great guy.

Dear x!,

Where do I begin. Our relationship started in a weird place--pubic hair and cheap wal-mart wine-- but it evolved into something else. You're probably the most interesting guy I've met so far, and its because of your randomness. I pride myself on being random, but your randomness even tops mine. There are days when I'm like WTF yo, but you always say something to make me smile and laugh and thats why I love you.

It pains me to see you sad about you and x_x, but I know how you feel. I felt the same thing earlier in the year with al, but I hope you get everything you want and more, because you deserve it. This may sound crazy, but I'm gonna say it anyway, because this is my blog and I shouldn't hold back how I feel so I'm just gonna put it out there. I think I'm falling for you kid. There are just times when we're talking and you say the simplest of things, but it just gives me this tingly feeling and I get all googly eyed. I know you don't believe in marriage, but if I oculd wife anyone up at this moment I'd definately choose you.

Dear Aek,

I feel like I should make yours all professional and scientific sounding, but I would FAIL. You're one of my core blogger friends, and I'm gonna miss you when you leave for China in June. You've gone out of your waay to help me whenever I needed it and I just want to say thanks. Whatever grade I make in english its as much yours as it is mine. So thanks. Also I kinda miss all the questions you use to ask, they made me think a lot, and I know you'll make a great doctor one day cause you're a smart guy. Plus you seem to know your stuff.

Dear SinfulSoul,

I don't know where you came from and I'm still a little confused on where exactly you live(I just know its in the middle of the ocean on an island) and I still don't know your name, but I guess thats okay. You've also gone out of your way to help me with school stuff, and your payment is in the mail now. You probably won't get it, but the ocean will enjoy the granny smith apples. You're a great guy, even though you've given up on m4m sex and won't give me a chance to remind you why its the best shit ever, stay the way you are. And I'm stay getting in trouble since I'm the "problem" child.

Dear Cash,

You've been absence. I'm lonely now. But I wish you all the luck in New York, just make sure to save me a spot on your couch cause I'll be there for my 21st, and you can get me drunk and inebriated.

Dear KS,

You keep me sane. We don't talk often, but I enjoy the time we do talk. I mean you're the most gangster Malaysian kid I've ever met. Without you I would not be hip to the newest lingo you kids use. You taught me what "superman that hoe" really means, and for that you'll be the first person I let superman me, yah digg. :P

Dear Robby/Rabby/Randy,

I'm not sure which one I'm suppose to call you, so I chose all three. In a sea of obscurity I think I'd choose you. My life ws meaningless and then out of nowhere I hear x! gushing about his favorite soldier, and I was like "WHO THE FUCK IS COCKBLOCKING ME NOW" and it was you. So I set out on a mission to destroy you, but ended up befriending you. And as a result I'm questioning everything I ever believed. But thats good. As long as you keep yelling at me to stop my NONSENSE and that i need jeebus, then I'll continue doing what I do. Now if you would just stop using my word EPIC, I think I'd be up for discussing our mulatto babies.

Dear Mark/ScaredTriumph!,

I started talking to you under the guise of making you choose me before shots could get his greedy, malnourished, asian hands into you. He was jealous cause I was all "OMG SHOTS, IM GONNA WIFE THIS KID UP" and I use to say that about him. But shots is last years MSAJ, and you're the new model. But I'm glad I got to actually talk to you. Even though you're like 4'6 you stand 7'9. We have a lot in common, moreso than I would have ever thought and from what I know you're a great guy and I wish all the best. I mean where else am I gonna find someone who has an affinity of x-men and also shares my passion for Bjork?

Dear Joshua,

I guess this is gonna have to serve as my goodbye to you, until school starts back up. You have a way with words, and you'd be a fool not to try and capitalise off of it. I may have to hire you to ghost write my blog from time to time,lol. But I'm glad we had the chance to talk these last couple of months and I wish you nothing but the best.

Dear S,

You're my favorie Asian, maybe its because you're like a shiny, new toy and I've only scratched the surface of who you are. Or maybe it's because you're that epic and better than the rest, but no matter the reason I'm glad we've had the chance to talk and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Dear Dan,

You're another one of those bloggers that just has a way with words. I'm always instantly drawn into your posts and wish I was that capable. We've only talked once or twice, but I enjoyed them immensely. I hope to continue talking to you and wish you nothing but the best.

Dear gay+teen+sydney,

I've only talked to you once or twice, but I've enjoyed the conversations. You're a great guy and smarter than me so thats always nice. You've helped me with a few things and I appreciate that. Hope to see you when you come to the states.

Dear kinderfield,

I shouldn't like you cause x! likes you, and that means you're cockblocking me from happiness, but even with all of that I do. You're not the average blogger, and I like your thought process. You're a cool guy and I hope we comntinue to talk.

Love,
J

currently listening to:So Good-Electrik Red

9 comments:

x! said...

I feel like you are leaving us. XD Dammit, I feel depressed and happy. I make it happen.

XD

Aek said...

Awww, why does this sound like a goodbye (it better not be!)?

Thanks for the compliments, and if you ever want to start up the questions game, just ask a question and we go from there. ;-)

Btw, I don't see Shots on this list. o_O

J said...

its not goodbye, more of a hello, and theres a reason shots isnt on the list O_____O

Randy said...

EPIC is my word now, and I appreciate you didnt destroy me, that would be nonsense...

U need jeebus

ScaredTriumph! said...

*looks around... holds up hands* I am not 4'6"!!! :p

Lol, that competition thing had me going at first!!!

Hope we can keep talking! Never thought anyone else liked New Xmen or Bjork either!!

S said...

I'm freshly showered and lotioned. I'm fresh and shiny :)

Did you see ST yet? I watched it again today... by myself...

J said...

no :( my moms stole my car so ive been trapped inside all day

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Thank you for the kind words. But right now I have a horrid sense that you are going to leave us. Let it not be so.
My vary favourite adventurer of all!

G =]

goleftatthefork said...

thanks :-) I'm not going anywhere unless the men in the white coats show up....