04 May 2009

lets play a game

Being that I'm in a happy mood I figured I'd play a game. I'm gonna list some things and I want you to guess what they all have in common. If you guess right then you win a prize(the satisfaction of knowing you were right and you know something about your favorite blogger). So here is the list.

  • a pilot
  • three drug dealers
  • a couple of students
  • a professor
  • a business owner
  • a football player
  • a construction worker
  • an alien
currently listening to:Blame It On Me-Chrisette Michelle

6 comments:

x! said...

o_o you had sex with the things listed above.

Aek said...

You know, I kind of agree with x!. At least, I'm sure that's true concerning some of those people. ;-)

Randy said...

Ya i'd have go with X, sept I'd say they all "probed" ya

Seth said...

The S.S. Minnow?

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Alien. Legal or illegal?
G =]

J said...

im gonna say legal, but he could go either way not sure