05 May 2009

accepted

Found out a day ago I was accepted to Otis College of Art and Design. I found out today I was accepted into the Lamar Dodd School of Art, here at UGA. So it looks like my future is secure for the moment. Come August I will be making the move to LA and will not be looking back at Georgia. I love Georgia, it helped make me who I am, but my future is not here, so I'm not sad to leave all of the baggage, the drama, and the sex behind and move to the better coast.


Oh yeah, Mark suggested I watch Fight Club last night and I did. One word. EPIC. I love this movie. Also be on the lok out for a few new things I wanna start doing on my blog. I think its gonna be similar to some of the things Ranting On Screen has been doing for a while, and I like the feel of his blog. So why not? And I think the roommate is leaving tomorrow, because he's finally taking down his shrine off the wall.

currently listening to:Because of You-Ne-Yo

6 comments:

goleftatthefork said...

massive congrats

Aek said...

Hurray!! So happy for you. ^_^

a.b. said...

Congrats!! That's a double WIN! Luckily you don't have the stress of trying to make a choice. The west coast is lucky to have you. ^_^

ScaredTriumph! said...

YES!!!! I'm really happy for you! One day I'm gonna join you shots & x for one big cali party!

OH and glad you liked it!!! It's fuckin awesome x1010234598236

S said...

Congratulations! Welcome to California!

Windy City Sex blog said...

Congratulations. I hope you like SoCal. I liked LA a lot but didn't dig SD too much.