07 April 2009

so im the fuckin antichrist eh

Dear Blood Bank,

Just wanted to say fuck you and everyone who supports you. And give me back my pint of blood I gave last year in high school. I can't give blood just because I sleep with guys from time to time. What the fuck is up with that. Can straight people not catch an STD now. Cause thats a load of shit. B positive, B muthafuckin positive. And I'ma keep all of it in my body. No blood for you.

Fuck you guys you make me disgusted to even be human, and all I wanted was to give some muthafuckin blood tomorrow.

Sincerely,
a pissed blogger
J

6 comments:

Aek said...

:( Sadness. I'm sorry.

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

I don't understand it either. I am on a bone marrow donor's register, but I am not allowed to give blood. And where is the blood manufactured? The whole thing is a mystery.
However, "B positive": is that an order?!
Ever at your command.
G =]

J said...

nah, its my blood type

ScaredTriumph! said...

I, haven't given blood yet.

I saw a Degrassi episode about this, when Marco couldn't give blood because he slept with men. I didn't think they still did this. :( what is wrong with people?

I mean doctors are the ones writing these rules they should be the ones who know better than anyone else that having sex with men doesn't necessarily mean you have HIV... :(

Aek said...

Mark: It's not necessarily doctors who make the "rules." It could be prompted by public health officials or arisen from political reasons. It is a rather antiquated rule IMO, at least here in the US (because blood is screened at least twice, I think). But think of the backlash from the "conservative right" that rescinding the rule would have? And isn't there a shortage in the blood supply now anyhow?

J said...

damn, i thought i was the only one who watched degrassi