07 April 2009

best night evah

Yeah I might've had a pretty sucky day. Yeah I didn't write that essay. And yeah I didn't study as much as I wanted or needed to, but all of that drama, and nonsense, and stress led me to do one thing. Call up an old buddy, and see if I still knew what I was doing when it came to the bedroom. And boy do I.

I can't really explain how I'm feeling right now, but I have so much energy I could run a few laps. yeah It's six in the morning. Yeah I have class in a few hours. And yeah I've been un since 9 o'clock the previous day, but I can't sleep. I've had sex before, but there was just something that clicked inside tonight. I mean three hours of sex is not healthy. I swear I'm gonna be feeling the pain after all this adrenaline wears off.

Damn I wish I would have recorded it, cause there were some things tha amazed me. Damn I love taking a good dick in the ass and the mouth, damn I love swallowing some cum, but damn. A virgin ass feels so fucking incredible. I wish I could have one every fucking night. I'm so happy right now. Lets hope and pray that I don't crash and burn before my quiz in a few hours. I've already determined I'm skipping language so I can sleep after 2.

Damn I love yo ass Rick, literally. I love yo ASS.

4 comments:

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

You're right - 3 hours isn't healthy - why did you stop so soon? G =]

J said...

he had classes at 8, so he wanted to take a quick nap.

Aek said...

So you and Rick are pseudo-back together? Or just for the sex? Didn't it start off like this last time too (minus the bottoming on his part)? o_O

We shall chat. *pokes*

J said...

we're just friends. labels just seem to overcomplicate matters