04 April 2009

another one for you


Saw this video and as soon as I saw Tyra's name I thought about you. So here it is. But on a different note Tyra almost had me. I was this close(__) to picking up my phone, calling my mom, and coming out to her. She almost had me, ALMOST. Better luck next time Tyra, moms aint raise no fool and she taught me to think shit through.
And just for those who are Drake fans, I feel the need to point you into the direction of the chopped & screwed version of his mixtape So Far Gone, thank God for wikipedia or else I would have never known about it.

4 comments:

Aek said...

You know, I never really thought about Tyra as being intelligent or with presence. But over the years, I've come to notice otherwise.

That was quite a powerful YouTube clip.

J said...

durrr, its fucking TYRA BANKS, the next coming of OPRAH and we all know Oprah is God

x! said...

Give me a bullet and give me a chance and I will throw that bullet at Tyra's fake boobs.

ScaredTriumph! said...

First of all, you are awesome!!!

Second, so is Tyra! And I'm going to Youtube those episodes of the Tyra Show.

Third Drake + Chopped & Screwed = Pwnage!!!