30 March 2009

secret #6

One of the things I hate the most is when you get it in your mind that you're gonna be mad or sad today. Maybe you wake up go to class and when you get there everything just goes to shit. Your teacher chews you out in front of the class. Maybe she class you a fucking liar. Who knows, but you set it in your mind that for the rest of the day you're going to be sad or maybe even mad.

But there always seems to be that one friend that refuses to let you stay in that funk. They crack jokes, they make funny comments, they do whatever it takes to make you smile. At first you ignore it and pretend like you don't care. But it gets to a point where you're mad at yourself. You're mad because you don't wanna laugh, but its to a point where you have to laugh. And then you finally break, you laugh, you smile, and that bad feeling is gone.

Yea I'm sure this is a good thing, but damn I hate when it happens.

3 comments:

x! said...

Yeah I hate bastards like that too.

>: /

^_.

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

It is a secret pleasure of mine to drag people out of moods - it is nothing to do with concern for my fellow man, of course; just another power trip!
Prepare to be dominated, all you sad people, for though I am doomed, I am ever cheerful - mwa ha ha!
G =]

Aek said...

Hmm, I actually like it when people drag me out of my foul moods. It's quite difficult to do, so I commend anyone who's able to. :P