08 March 2009

it wasn't so bad

My dad came today. It was the first time I had seen him since graduation back in May. My grandmother and uncle also came with them. When I found out they were coming I began cringing. I didn't wanna see them AT ALL, but it turned out not to be as bad as I thought it would. Mainly because I got a car out of it.

The pessimist in me wants to think that the car is a way for my dad to buy my love, and if that was the point then well played. But the optimist in me sees this as him saying I'm proud of you. You worked hard through high school and now you're doing something with your life and I'm sorry I wasn't there before. But I want to be now.

I still don't know how to feel about it though. I was shocked when he told me he was giving me his car, because I really needed a car. Now I can actually find a job and do this that I need to do. I'm expected the worst from the day, but it turned out pretty well and I learned a few things in the process.

  1. Being a whore/slut runs in my blood. My granddaddy has 9 kids all from different women, and my dad is sleeping with two women now.
  2. I have a ten year old sister that I never met. I've known about her for a while(thanks to my little brother) but this was the first time they actually told me about her. But the shocking part to me was the girl is 10. Which means she was born when I was 9 and not when I was in high school as I previously thought.
  3. Knowing that they kept this secret from me for 10 years just underscores why I don't trust too many people.

6 comments:

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

w00t! so you got yourself some wheels! yay! so now are you going to put one of those terminator bass tubes in and get some really 'bassy' toonz on? i brought a girl to orgasm on my old bkike , just by keeping the revs to a bit over 1500 and riding on a rough road ... imagine what a whole car full of vibes could do!!

Great news - mostly. I guess your sister will be hitting you for all the birthday and Xmas pressies you owe her now =/

Not such a bad day though =]

J said...

no i wont be doing that, but i do have to buy a radio cause the one in the car doesn't work.

And i dont think she'll be hitting me up for any presents any time soon. Because it will probably be another 10 years before we meet.

Windy City Sex blog said...

That's fucked up. To keep that from you is not right. Congrats on the ride. Having a ride will open your life up. Maybe you'll even make it to Chicago.

J said...

yea i felt so closed off from the world when i didnt have a car, and maybe i will make it to chicago i've always wanted to go on a road trip. but i would need somewhere to saty if i came, any suggestions?

Windy City Sex blog said...

Don't be coy...

J said...

Well if I can share your bed then I can leave this weekend.