10 March 2009

i wasn't gonna post today

Should I give up,
Or should I just keep chasing pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere,
Or would it be a waste?
Even If I knew my place should I leave it there?
Should I give up,
Or should I just keep chasing pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere

I wasn't gonna post today because there's really nothing to talk about. I mean I went to the dentist today and I have no cavities, but other than that nothing really happened. Wait. I also cooked some BBQ chicken today, so maybe that's blog worthy. But other than that its been pretty mundane here in Savannah.

So I didn't see a reason to blog today, but then I ran out of things to draw and began looking for new blogs to read and somehow ran into two new ones. Both are by Asian men so you know what that means. I thought about Al. Not good, lol. But what really hit me is when I watched one of their videos when he was singing Adele's "Chasing Pavements." I never really paid attention to the lyrics, but they reall symbolize what I've been trying to figure out the last couple of days.

Should I give up on Al or should I continue, even if it eventually leads no where. I really don't know which is better for me. I would love to have a relationship with Al, but is there any possibility that it could happen before schools out? Also I feel like if I decided to stop pursuing Al I'll just go back to what I was doing before. Having random sex with guys and chicks. There's nothing wrong with that, but I really want a relationship. So that probably wouldn't end with me having someone to call a boy/girlfriend.

But on a brighter note, my friend Shots(who lives in cali) somehow started talking to some guy who goes to UGA like me. I guess he reads his blog, and Shots told him about me, and somehow he convinced both of us to meet up when school starts back Monday. So I'm kinda excited, but also nervous about meeting the guy, but I'm hoping for the best. The worst that can happen is we don't click and we never talk again.

So I'm gonna end this post with the two videos that caught my eye tonight and I'm gonna dedicate them both to Shots, cause at the moment he's the only guy in my life who loves me, and I'm okay with that. XD


found at Letopho


found at Moany

Sorry, Shots is the only one Asian who loves me. Sorry if i didn't make that clear. Didn't mean for anyone to get offended. My bad.


10 comments:

Godfrey Off the Grid said...

best of luck meeting the new guy. hope it leads to something. never know... ;)

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

The only one? heh
Never give up =]

J said...

thnx godfrey, youre the second person that hopes it leads to something more, and i guess im open to that. we'll see how it goes.

and doomed, i dont ever give up. you know that

J said...

yea, doomed he's the only asian that loves me

ScaredTriumph! said...

It's funny because as little as you think you have to blog about it always turns out to be blogworthy. I just hope things go well with this guy. It's so cool how you have a wing man on the other side of the country. That kind of friendship is pretty friggin awesome!

J said...

im glad you think it was blogworthy and yea me and shots have grown pretty close these last 2 and a half months, he's a really cool guy.

call.the.shots said...

I am ain't I? haha. jk.

and the vid made me lol. and i love that adele song too. and i can't wait for u two to meet up.

now if only i can work on getting laid. hmmm... where are the cute cali boys when u need them.

Windy City Sex blog said...

I think you should step away from the Al thing. You tried, put yourself out there and things didn't work out, plus you don't want to come off as a stalker. Seriously, it's his loss cause you have the qualities that a lot of guys/ladies want: fun, thoughtful, slutty, creative, loyal. I can go but I may blow up your blogo-head. There is always a balance between giving and taking out in the world, you need to find yours.

J said...

you're right windy and i think i came to that same conclusion last night. i just think its time to step away from the situation at hand.

Aek said...

Only one?! o.O? Fine, I see how it is. :P