24 March 2009

introspection

If you're following me I assume a) you wanna know more about who I am b) you're interested in what I have to say c) your life would suck without me. But either way I've decided to start doing something new. I'll do it either every Sunday or during the week. Just to give you guys a sense of what goes on in my mind from second to second, minute to minute. It would probably be easier to just get a twitter, but I refuse to join, plus I'm too lazy to fill out all that information shit. So here we go.

  • I'm American so the rest of the world revolves around me. I mean come on whats up with mm, cm, km. I'm American and I'm dumb as rocks so give me the simple shit. Feet, inches, and gallons.
  • It was just brought to my attention that we use something not 10 based, so maybe we're smarter than I like to believe.
  • I told a guy I may like or have a crush on him. Its whatever I just hope he don't go and be weird on me. I mean you're still gonna be my boo bear even if you don't like me like that. And I hope I'm still your baby boo or whatever you call me.
  • I now know what "superman that hoe" means, and it wasn't what I expected. Oh yeah, Souljah Boy will be here April 9, I plan on going home.
  • I need to ask Al to the movies tomorrow, and in the process get his number.
  • I need a new layout
  • I need to organize my pics so I can out together this portfolio so I can get into college so I can move to cali and live a happy gay life not married.
  • Damn I miss my boo bear. I wonder if you've thrown up all that Chinese food.
  • *best lil' wayne impression "Ms.Kerri baby"
  • KS
  • Where the hell is x!
  • But really where the fuck is K! Someone doesn't love me anymore. :(
  • Almost 200 posts, how shall I celebrate
  • Someone from Morehouse visits my page. I know a few guys from Morehouse and I've always suspected they were, well you know. But I wonder if its one of them. Hmmm.
  • Its Monday, which means its laundry day, yet I haven't done laundry for the second week in a row. I wonder when I'll run out of fresh boxers.
  • I hate when guys describe their dicks as semi, or semi erect, and now I hate myself. Cause its the only way I can describe mine right now.
  • Damn, I still havent gotten Em to say about yet. Its the one word she refuses to say and the only one that shows she's from Canada.

5 comments:

Aek said...

I constantly switch back and forth between metric and English. Metric is SO MUCH EASIER to do math with. It makes sense. I think of volumes almost entirely in metric now, though temperatures I tend to think in Fahrenheit outside of lab. And distances . . . eh, toss up. mph is pretty ingrained into me.

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Lol - 200mm or 8" - ? They both work for me =]

x! said...

I always described my penis as semi semi erected

inundated soul said...

americans think the world revovles around them thats why the world thinks americans are largely stupid. and because they largely dont go outside their own borders they exacerbate the situation by pretending to know how the rest of the world fucntions. let me not have to use sarah palin as my reference!

J said...

well the rest of the world lets americans think we're running things, so until some other country steps up and starts leading we're the default superpower. and sarah palin is a fuckin pop culture icon its not her fault she can see russia from her backyard