26 March 2009

FAILWHALE STRIKES AGAIN

I woke up this morning and I actually knew what day of the week it was. Yay me! Its Thursday and not Friday, so I'm really excited that I wasn't confused. But on a sadder note the FAILWHALE strikes again. I've basically decided that I won't be doing anything for this 200th post. Officially this is actually my 202 post, but there are two posts I haven't posted yet. One kinda serious the other just funny filler. So unofficially this is the 200th post.

Looks like you won x. But where the fuck were you last night?

2 comments:

x! said...

Ha! HA! HAAAAA! >:)

Doing milestones is overrated! >D

FAILWHALE STRIKES AGAIN!

I was doing Math homework. If my laptop charger would have worked I would have totally been online.

But you know me. Me and the failwhale are BFFs.

Aek said...

Failwhale? o.O?

How's it going? XD