25 March 2009

closure

Update:

He just text me and it wasn't what I wanted to hear but it was what I needed to hear. So all in all I'm happy with how the last three months of my life have gone. Whatever I felt for Al helped me grow into what I am now so it was all worth it. And I made a good friend and came out to a friend because of this. So If I could go back in time and change everything I don't think I would. Well I know I wouldn't.

*********************

Here's the text I sent to Al an hour ago.

Just had a question that I've been wondering about since I came out to you. If you didn't have a boyfriend would I even have a chance.

-J

Its been an hour and he hasn't responded. Which means he probably won't and I'm just going to assume that means a big fat NO. Shots doesn't agree with the text message and feels the question would have been better served in person, but I disagree. Yes the text may be a little less personal, but it takes away a lot of the tension or pressure there would be. Like I told Shots a simple yes or no would have sufficed.

Also this way I atleast know he received the text and the next time I see him(which will either be tomorrow or Monday) I plan on asking him if he got my text. See there is a method to my madness. I'm more comfortable with asking if he got a text than if he thinks he could be with me.

But I'm happy I sent the text. I was nervous at first, but after I sent it it all went away. This will provide me with some closure and I can move on with my life. Goodbye Al, welcome back Rick? Maybe, maybe not. But what I do know is I'm almost to my 200th post and unlike x!(mister 400) I plan on doing something for it, but I don't know what.

All suggestions are appreciated.

3 comments:

call.the.shots said...

tell rick to take you out for that special post.

- yo boo burrrr, shots.

Aek said...

I second Shots' suggestion. Make Rick do something for you. ;-)

x! said...

Milestones are overrated. ;)

@Aek - Oh he has...Oh he has...;) INSIDE JOKE! ^___^