20 March 2009

damn that was quick

I know I said I was going on hiatus for a week, but did anyone actually believe that? Blogging is an addiction, and I was going through withdrawals so I had to make a post.

All the drama, or whatever it was, that happened the last few days is over. As far as I'm concerned Rick is still a great guy and so is my friend. Whatever happened, or didn't happen is in the past and is no concern to me. It it what it is.

If this situation taught me anything its that I'm ready for a relationship. I want a boyfriend. I know what you're probably thinking, damn Rick was just there why want one now? And you're probably right, but I'm actually serious now. I want a boyfriend, but how am I suppose to get one when I'm still in the closet? I don't know, guess its something I need to think about.

On another note, it seems that I'm a little obsessive with Al. I wouldn't say I'm obsessed and I wouldn't say that I'm still stuck on him. I still like him and everything, but I don't think about him as much as I use to, and right now I'm just trying to build a stronger friendship with him. He's a great guy and I could learn something from him, but I will say there was this one moment in class where I almost gave in to the animal in me.

I was just sitting at the table painting, when out of nowhere he sneeks up on me from behind. I turn to look at him and our faces are basically touching and he's just sitting there smiling, before he begins to talk. But the thing that almost got me was his smell. It was just something about it that sent my hormones into a frenzy and I almost gave in.

Damn, if you guys only knew what is running through my mind now. After I thought I had everything figured out its all going to hell now. Damn, damn, damn. Damn, the next time an opportunity arises I'm gonna take it. I'm gonna make my move and then I think I'll be able to really move on.

Damn, why must i like boys. Things was so much simpler with chicks. I fuckin miss high school.

4 comments:

J said...

shots i had to delete your comment, once again you used Al's real name. lol. but here is what call.the.shots had to say

i knew u couldn't resist blogging. and i'm glad u want a relationship now. cuz Rick does. and the Al thing. AMAZING.

love u friend boo. haha

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

smell, pheremones, ultimate horniness - almost impossible to resist!

yup, if you think you are ready, then you probably are.

G =]

Cash said...

h son . . I would say slow down, think things through, use your big head, not the little one. Thing is, I never really did, and look at me, I turned out fine! ha ha.Be careful kid, but have fun

Aek said...

I'm all caught up on your blog! XD

It only took me 2 days with my studying toned down. Now, I gotta study for realz.