05 February 2009

epic: this changes everything

Okay this post may seem out of the blue, thats because it is. I just found out something that changes everything. I mean this is MAJOR. I don't have anyone to talk to it about, damn you call.the.shots, so I decided to let the cat out the bag to the world.

Remember how I said I was a hopeless romantic, and a star crossed lover? Well lets just say that the guy Al from my art classes that I was crushing on for a bit has a secret, thats not really a secret, but was news to me. And this secret just made him a lot more sexier, I'm talking Chad White, Britney Spears, call.the.shots sexy. And for the last three minutes I've just been processing it in my head. Well I finally asked him his last name, looked him up on facebook, and his profile said Interested in: Women and then Men.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The guy is fucking bi. I'm bi and there has to be some reason why I decided to sit by him the first day of my Art History class. It has to be fate, right?

Damn! Damn! Damn! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Do you guys know how I'm feeling right now. This sexy asian guy that I've been crushing on and off for the last month is bi. That means I actually have a chance to get with him. But since this is real life you know there has to be a but. And since this is my life, the but is usually a big BUT. And this is no difference. Al has a boyfriend.

*Sighs, runs and falls down a flight of stairs, and sighs some more

I repeat he has a boyfriend, with some amazing abs. Not so cute face, but abs. But here's the thing. He lives in Atlanta so thats the silver lining. And I thrive on silver linings and I'm not above breaking up a happy home. I live for a challenge. I will willingly do whatever I can to get with Al. I mean for the last five minutes I've been obsessing on how to put Operation Athensstorm into action, and came very close to outing myself on facebook just in hopes of him seeing it and knowing, that whenever we stare at each other from across the room and smile I'm thinking about him. I'm thinking about holding him and falling asleep in his arms.

Damn, all I need is fifteen minutes alone with him in a bathroom, the middle of a forrest, or even the backseat of car. Damn, I'm really going through the motions right now. call.the.shots you're really doing a horrible job as a best friend. I just wanna punch a wall right now. Stay tuned for updates.

currently listening to:Time For Some Action-N*E*R*D

2 comments:

call.the.shots said...

i'm glad someone's asian fantasy came true. but he is not or will ever been call.the.shots sexy. haha jp'ing. but i'm happy for u.

J said...

well if i cant have call.the.shots then maybe i can have him.