26 February 2009

conversations with x!

Zero said:

*gets a boner*

*masturbates*

J said:

thats gotta hurt

Zero said:

feels good

J said:

yea

Zero said:

^__^

I just cummed on my face

J said:

im going to bed

im sad again

take care



Zero said (2:24 AM):

v___________v

Zero said (2:41 AM):

J

Zero said (2:42 AM):

I want to let you know not to be afraid

Easier said than done, I know

I am too afraid

but we can't always be afraid of the choices we made and the things we should have done.

We need to learn to move on with our choices.

Zero said (2:43 AM):

We both knew long distance relationships fail

We are men with needs.

I don't want you to dwell over the fact that you may have made a mistakes.

Mistakes are crucial to us as humans. Without making mistakes we will never learn.

Zero said (2:44 AM):

If this was a mistake, you have only gotten wiser.

If this wasn't a mistake, then you have only gotten happier.

Zero said (2:45 AM):

My dear

Life is always simple.

It is us who makes is complicated

Zero said (2:46 AM):

Make a map of your life

your people

Every character invovled

Every conflict invovled

and start elimating.

*Elminating.

People come. people go.

I may be just visiting you.

Zero said (2:47 AM):

I hope not. I really like talk to you.

What I am trying to get at, J

Is that I don't want to see you down

I am here for you.

I should have taken into consideration that something was wrong.

Zero said (2:48 AM):

I am suppose to nurture you, I mean, that is I will be doing after we have hot romantic REAL sex on our bed, our apartment room.

A kinky fantasy of mine.

I am going to bed J.

I will thinking of you.

<3 style="text-align: justify;">This is why I talk to other bloggers. Just something about that connected with me and made a lot of sense. I think this was the second serious thing x! has ever said to me, but its the most important. Damn, I love this dude.



Oh yeah, go check out Cash's blog. Its new, only sixteen posts, but its some of the best on the net. Plus he's a really cool guy. So check him out.

2 comments:

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

A very, very special guy. =]

x! said...

When I did miss this blog?