02 December 2008

random thoughts of a busy mind

This is just a random blog post, nothing special, just things that have just ran through my mind all day.

The Ethan guy from 90210 is the same guy from ITLOW as I like to call it or In the Land of Women, that goes out with the daughter of the lady with cancer. It just surprised me that just a little shaving of the head can just change the way you can be perceived.

Does anyone else find this picture a little odd. Maybe its just me, but why is Jim Martin, Ludacris, and Jeezy all in the same picture. Maybe its for some run off we're having today that I highly doubt he has a chance of winning. But I hope I'm wrong.

I left school for less than a week and when I return the whole campus had changed. New fences had been put up, while old ones were taken down. Now I need a new map.

I just got off the phone with Lush and was reminded why she became one of my favorite people, its because she makes me laugh. We've been playing phone tag for about a week and I finally answered her call. Here's how full 5 minute conversation.

Me:Lush!
Lush:You know I had to make you wait a little. Had to make you wonder just what I wanted. (I had just called her a minute earlier after missing her phone call two minutes earlier)
Me:Sounds like something you'd do.
Lush:Do you like skinny jeans.
Me:No, I have no clue why boys wear skinny jeans.
Lush:So why would you wear skinny jeans.
Me:I can't wear skinny jeans cause my knots don't fit.
Lush:What are knots?
Me:They're my balls.
Lush:Oh, I glad I didn't ask my mom that then.
Me: You know ol' hipster wouldn't know what knots are.
Lush:Yea she would, you know she picks up on slang while she's in court. So why would you send me that text, especially own thanksgiving.
Me:(pondering how to reply until i get a text from D)Hold on a sec....nevermind thats ol' D. She was textin me questions so she could answer them on her math test.
Lush:Well why didn't I think of that, it doesn't matter though cause I'm passing with flying colors. But get this, I'm in College Algebra and D is in Math 97.
Me:What is that.
Lush:Theres College Algebra, then below that is Math 99, and then there's Math 97. I mean she's in classes with June(another girl from our highschool) and its a freakin remedial class. I was like how the hell did that happen.
Me:(busting out laughing until I fall into a wall and hit my head)

So thats the high point of my conversation with Lush, there was some other stuff, but its not really important. I guess what is important is to know Lush and D's history. Basically they've never liked each other their entire lives. They've grown up together, but haven't been friends ever. Everyone always mixes up their names and they get upset at that, but now they go to the same college and its weird for me to hear that they're friends and some of their conversations. But I'm glad they atleast have each other.

1 comments:

Queers United said...

im so sad saxby boo chamblis won