12 December 2008

inexplainable britney post

A large part of my can be defined by the last Britney cd I bought, maybe this is why I turned out to be a confused bisexual black kid growing up in the South, nobody really knows. But Christmas is two weeks away and its shaping up to be the best one in a long time.

For me Christmas was never my favorite holiday, there came a point where it lost its luster and and glitter. I mean I still leave Santa cookies and milk out every year, but Christmas never lives up to the hype. The last great Christmas I can remember was when I was 8 and got my first Britney cd. It was one of the most memorable days in my life and I took pictures to remember it by.

Well now all I have left is the picture, because all of my Britney cd's have been destroyed or lost, which is very tragic and has caused me a lot of trauma.

Baby One More Time was crushed under a chair.

Ooops I Did It Again was thrown like a frisbee against a wall by my older brother.

Britney was trampled on, one summer while I was on a bus to 4-H camp.

In the Zone was lost when moving up the street to my new house.

Blackout was never owned in a physical form, I bought it off iTunes which was the biggest mistake, because it won't let me burn it to a cd and as a result it will be forever stuck on my first laptop which has suffered two corrupt harddrives from over heating and the loss of the keyboard. I had an accident with a coke soda and began having a bad case of sticky and ghost keys, so i just took the keyboard off and bought a wireless one.

So I'm hoping the mother knows that if she really wants to make this a magical Christmas for me she'll go cop that Circus cd just like everyone else should. The cd with a side dish of a new camera will make me the happiset kid on this side of Pluto, the forgotten planet.

0 comments: