21 December 2008

i'm a filthy, fucking whore

I feel dirty right now. I feel like I could take thirty million baths right now and I would still be dirty. I'm a whore and I have a problem. The only difference this time is I'm actually serious. I really think I have a problem and I need professional help. Some people are alcoholic and some people are addicted to drugs. I hate drinking, and I haven't smoked anything in a while, but I am a sex addict.

My name is Inebriated and I'm addicted to sex.

How else could you explain my encounter with this married man that stays next door to my Aunt. I mean we only had a brief encounter earlier when I was helping my Aunt put up some more Christmas decorations, but for some reason I ended up in his house and the next thing I know his hands is on my ass and my tongue is playing with his balls. This never happens to me, but college happened and now I can't stop having sex. Whether its with myself, with Dummy, with Redcoat, or just the guy down the street. It seems my mind always wanders back to sex.

And me being the addict I am, the five minute "Get To Know Me Better" session we had inside his house resulted in me giving him my number, and him telling me he would call me around 4 as he was heading out to work. So instead of me just jacking off and calling it a night I end up staying up and waiting for his text. And sure enough he text and I took my happy, slutty self out of my bed and snuck out the front door. Hopped in his car, said hey and off we went to find a secluded location. Two blocks later we found one and I did what I seem to do better. I pulled down his pants and went to work on his dick.

A couple minutes of moaning, him thrusting so I could deep throat it more, some "Grab my balls harders" and wallah a cum shot and a wet washcloth to clean my face and his dick off with. He told me I was the best he'd ever had, I thanked him and asked if he would return the favor. He made a joke about that being new to him and preceded to slode me some money and dropped me off back at my Aunts while he went on to work and here I am typing.

I guess the fact that he gave me money is what is bothering me so much. No one has ever paid me money to have sex with him, and I wouldn't ask for it, but he felt the need to offer me these "benefits". That doesn't really sit too good with me, I'm thinking really hard about burning the money and being threw with it, but I just paid the rest of my tuition and I still need to buy my books.

Whatever I decide I do know I'm going to remain celebant while doing so. I don't plan on having anymore sex with anyone else until I'm in some kind of commited relationship. Unless ofcourse I see K walking threw the streets or if Redcoat decides he wants to fuck. Those are the only two exceptions.

Because I'm a sex addict and I have a problem.

1 comments:

Windy City Sex blog said...

The insecurity was his. He was trying to control the situation and did so by dropping money. What he should have done was say that he doesn't suck dick. Be a selfish prick if that is who you are. But to bring you down with him is adding insult to injury. I hope you kept the money and take it as a badge of honor. You are so good that they would pay for it. This so reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw getting the $1000 left in the hotel room. Watch the episode.