05 December 2008

commas

Life has drastically slowed down these last two days. Today was the last official day of classes for me, but I'm still going to tennis on Monday. This post has no meaning so you can stop reading it now, but I have a secret. The most annoying thing in the world is this thing where people don't put commas between the and and the word before.

apples, oranges and bananas

I remember when it was a rule that you had to do this, but learned last year that some new age fuck came through and rewrote the literary books saying that you don't have to do it. It bothers the hell of me and i will always use all my commas.

apples, oranges, and bananas the way it should be written

1 comments:

inundated soul said...

commas are only placed before and's when listing things in american english. it is not in the other forms of english and most ppl use the queen's english, I.E UK english, because its the original version of the language.