23 November 2008

post secret

One of my favorite sites online is the post secret website, so I decided to use some of them and tell a couple of my secrets.

There were times in my life that I wished they did, but now that they are trying I try my hardest to pull away. I feel bad at times, but then I think about all the times I really needed them and they weren't there for me. But I will say I never cut myself, that was something I could never do. Plus I had two best friends that cut enough for the three of us that I didn't have to cut myself.
Okay I don't eat Fruity Pebbles, but I did steal some A1 sauce out of one of the dining halls today, but thats only cause I brought back two steaks to my dorm.
I have done this a couple of times when I was working at McDonald's, but I find myself doing this more often now with guys in my tennis class.
Yea, high school was tough and I made sure I was friends with the socially inept ones, but the weird thing about is my class as a whole came to the conclusion that the person most likely to bring a gun to school and shoot up everyone was not the weird kid that ate his own boogers or the crazy girl that was in love with an anime character. We all thought it would be the smartest guy in our grade, that was just too intelligent for his own good and had to make everyone feel inferior to him and his brain.

And wouldn't it just be my luck that this kid has had a personal vendetta against me since the second grade.

0 comments: