02 July 2009

FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!

what kind of fuckery is his. do i give off some kind of scent. is it the pheromones. what the fuck is it. why are all the people i like in my fuckin life fuckin LACTOSE INTOLERANT. what kind of fuckery is that. i love my milk. i drink it on the regular. i love my pizza. i love my double cheeseburgers. i love my lasagna. i just love a fuckin cold glass of milk, but i can't have it. because everyone i like is fucking LACTOSE INTOLERANT.

bestfriend #4-LACTOSE INTOLERANT
bestfriend # 5-LACTOSE INTOLERANT
K-LACTOSE INTOLERANT
CUMMY-LACTOSE INTOLERANT
and now YOU

FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!

i give up on life. i'm gonna go join a convent with the nuns.

currently listening to Scream by Michael Jackson ft. Janet Jackson

9 comments:

Rox said...

Well if it makes you feel better, I do eat those things....just its not a happy time for me afterwards.

D:

Anonymous said...

thanks for editing it J :D

i love you more than ever now for you are oh-so-thoughtful and nice and godly and adonis-like.

i want your babies now that you're winful.

XOXOXOX
KS <3

Unknown said...

someone needs a hug & maybe some secks!.... im not lactose intolerant <3

J said...

thank god youre not, and i could probably use some secks. its been 8 days. i think thats a record for me.

Seth said...

Lactaid, bish. And lactase pills. :)

Aek said...

Hehe, I'm not lactose intolerant. ^_^ Well, unless I consume a ridiculous quantity of dairy (which is unusual and kind of gross).

Do you not like me? :(

Seth said...

Of course I love you, silly!!

I was trying to make some sort of lame joke. :0

:)

FUCK NO said...

Is it really that important that people you like can't eat the things you like? o.o

J said...

no, its not that important just makes it a lot more difficult to cook for them. especially if i forget about it and cook food full of dairy and then their like IM LACTOSE INTOLERANT. then its like fuck. but its not a dealbreaker or anything. i just find it funny that 8 out of 10 times the ppl im closest too are lactose intolerant. they also have a few other similarities too. i seem to attract the same types of ppl for some reason.