07 May 2009

WAHHHHHHHH

So apparently I'm gay. And me saying I'm bi is just a bunch of bullshit. I guess I can live with that, but this means that you're gay too and none of that "I'm bi" cause I refuse to be gay and lonely. So if you're gay then color me gay.

Okay that last line was a little gay, but its 2 in the morning what did u expect. And follow me on twitter, cause I only have four followers and that makes me sad. The link is over there --------------> under the life right now header.

currently listening to:Makes Me Wonder-Maroon 5

6 comments:

x! said...

My penis turned you gay.

Sorry.

kinderfield said...

i have to really disagree with people that say you can't be gay, i have had just as much female sex and relationships as i have had male. No one knows what you are but you dont let them tell you otherwise!
love
kinderfield

Sethy said...

umm, actually kinderfield said exactly what I wanted to say. I have also had both, but I know I am not bi. And that's really my own opinion of myself, others may disagree, but I really don't care.

hugs
Sethy

Aek said...

Only you know what you are, though it may take a while to get there (for some of us). Just don't keep changing your mind, because that's just a whirlwind of confusion there. o_O

Randy said...

WWJD

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

Labels like 'gay', 'straight', 'bi' etc are often termed as 'shorthand' for different categories of sexuality. Actually, IMHO, they are noting more than ontological bullshit to satisfy people who are too lazy to find out about an individual.

You are you - simply put. And if people can't be arsed to find out more, then fuck 'em and the horse they rode in on.

IMHO, of course!
G =]