30 April 2009

depressed

You'd think that since today is the last day of classes I'd be the happiest kid in the world, but I'm not. I feel like shit. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I only got four hours of sleep last night. But I fuckin function better the less sleep I got, so I don't think thats the problem.

But I don't know what is. I went from happy to sad in little under an hour, so what the fuck is wrong with me. Tomorrow is my portfolio review for UGA. If I pass then I can finally register for classes in the fall. Hopefully I won't be here in the fall, but just in case tomorrow is a break or make day. So maybe that's why I feel like shit.

Because the way my teacher made it seem is just because I don't have a graphite still life, then its the end of the world. I'm just really frustrated with everything right now and just wish it would all stop.

2 comments:

Aek said...

:( I hope you feel better and things get better.

Good luck on your portfolio thing!

Randy said...

Chin up man...

The stress of the "break or make day" is prolly feckin with you. Just chill and relax, smoke some haze, and drink a beer...

Or u can just pray...cuz u need jeebus