01 December 2008

relationships

I've been in one real relationship in my life and it ended bad. I gave my all to her and she ended up crushing me, but I can't thank her enough. I've crushed a lot on girls and guys, but the closest I've come to a relationship with a guy would be with A, the guy who took my virginity, but that was more or less a friends with benefits kind of situation. I don't think either of us would have been emotionally or mentally ready for the backlash and criticism we would have received if we were "official" or "out".

But now I think I want to at least try and have a relationship with a guy. Its something that I've never done, and being that I'm away from home this would be the perfect place to at least try. So now I guess its time to introduce two new characters to the blog, the two guys that I've met that could potentially evolve into my first real relationship with I guy. I now present Redcoat and 6'7.

In general I have a lot in common with both of these guys, but they're completely different from each other. Both of them can fill a void in my life that the other wouldn't be able to. But I don't know either of them well enough to begin planning for the future, so I'm keeping my options open.

So Redcoat is as you can guess a member of the Redcoat Marching Band here on campus. He's a really cool guy and he's bi like me.He's very social, loves the same tv shows as me, and he's kinda an artistic type of guy. He just got out of a relationship with his ex who was also his best friend so we initially bonded over that fact. He's only been with one guy to my knowledge which happened last year. So I'm more experienced than he is, which doesn't bother me, but when in comes to sex I kinda want the other guy to just take control a little. I just get off on a guy being vocal in the bedroom.

But 6'7 is as you can guess this huge goliath guy. He's 6'7 in height which just blows my mind and he likes sports, he doesn't play basketball which confused me a lot but he did lose his virginity to some college basketball player before he went off to college so that was an interesting conversation. I guess the only problem I have with him so far is the fact that he's never topped and doesn't want to. Sad right, but I can get passed that it gives me a chance to topple a giant. lol.

I like them both and their both 19, and their both sophomores, and their both white. I've never "dated" a white person before. I've done stuff with white girls and have crushed on a couple, but it never made it to the next step. I've tried to take it their, but it would have been too much trouble so I always settled for less.

Its kinda frowned on in my town. I've watched one of my closest friends go through so much drama because of her love for black guys that it got to a point where it was just enough is enough, it just blew my mind how much hatred could be spewed out over the simple fact that their daughter fell in love with a black guy.

Then some other friends went through the same thing. One had it worse than the others and it ended up costing her a lot. Her parents took her car, they refused to pay her way to college, and now she's stuck back home with nowhere to live working at a dead end job. But I guess thats a price you have to pay for love when you live in a bigoted town where you can't have one prom, and instead have to have two proms.

But maybe one day that will change, I know we tried hard my senior year to just have the school prom, but nobody wanted to cooperate so we just dropped it and went our ways and did what was always done. But at least we tried cause

Rome wasn't built in a day.
-----------------------------------
Sidenote I haven't heard from Dummy since the incident and I didn't make it to class today because I overslept. I'm guessing this is God's way of telling me that nothing good would have came from going to portuguese today.

0 comments: