19 December 2008

question

I found out some more disturbing news today while talking to K on the phone. My initial plan of not going back home for the break was correct, but now that I'm actually going on Monday it doesn't matter. K won't be there, she's staying as far away from our stomping grounds as she can. Maybe this is some sign that we don't need to see each other after all, but she did invite me to move in with her over the Summer. I said it might be fun, and we immediately started planning our lives out together once again, before we started arguing about who's going to cook.

I said I would, but only for myself. She countered with I would cook for both of us and that's your problem. You don't like to share. I'm cool with sharing, but when it comes to K I've learned how to deal with her. You can treat her good, but you can't treat her too good. She'll take it for granted and lose interest so I told her. Yea, I don't like to share, but thats why I can't treat you too good, you don't know what to do with it.

Maybe that's why she's so interested in me lately. I mean she's been leaving me facebook messages and voicemails and I can only guess because I haven't been in contact with her in a while. She told me that she loves me and she really misses me, I said the same but it was a blatant lie. Yes, I still love her, but my mind hasn't really been on her as of late. I really only think about her when I come across a picture or something I wrote that was inspired by her. But is that bad on my part?

But the real reason for this post is something totally different. In my conversation with K she told me about a mutual friend we both share. Turns out he's tried to kill him self twice since going away to the same college as K. I've always known he was crazy, but no one has ever believed me. The guy has serious anger problems and now he's trying to kill himself over a girl. I guess the ironic thing about is just a few months ago K was laying in a hospital for trying to kill herself also.

Now here's what I don't understand. This makes the, lets go with fifth, friend of mine that was either a cutter, tried to kill themselves, or both. All five of these people were close friends of mine at one point. Most of them held a best friend position also. So is it me or do I attract broken people in my life. Why do all of my friends cut themselves at one point or another, why?

Thats just one thing I could never do. Pick up a knife or razor and slit my wrist. But fif I mention my younger brother is crazy too, I mean Greenleaf crazy. Cause he's pulled some knives on me on more than one occasion, crazy right? And then there was this coworker of mine that really hated me. He was a serial cutter, didn't believe in God, and just thought he was so much better than me. They actually made me believe he was gonna shoot me one day after I made him cry in the freezer, but after two years I just ended up being fired for harassing some old lady they called a "manager," but that ol' biddy just would not die.

0 comments: