28 December 2008

i will miss you 2k8

Between Christmas and New Years there's really nothing to blog about. This is my first blogger Christmas spectacle and I don't know what to put so I guess I can start reflecting on what exactly happened this year. I'm really ready for 2k9 so I can get back into a regular routine of not sleeping in til' 3 and staying up til' 4 and 5, but until then I guess I can start my year in review or something.

2k8: the year i graduated from high school
2k8: the year i got suspended from high school
2k8: the year i became vulnerable and let people in
2k8: the year i opened up to someone
2k8: the year i went off to college
2k8: the year I had sex under the stars
2k8: the year I had sex in a college dorm room, while his roommate cooked food
2k8: the year i kissed a guy, while the world was kissing a girl and liking it
2k8: the year that was the greatest of my life
2k8: the year i lost two best friends in one week
2k8: the year they finally 'got' me
2k8: the year i was on top
2k8: the year i 'got him'
2k8: the year i wasn't some ordinary nigger
2k8: the year i let go
2k8: the year i gave up adderall
2k8: the year i discovered the british music scene
2k8: the year i got over her
2k9:the year that topped 2k8 and became the best of my life

2 comments:

Doomed But Cheerful! said...

G'day - I saw this 'inebriated' guy commenting around the place, and wondered who you were. So I have read your blog, and noticed that nobody is commenting. Bloody criminal, if you ask me - it's great, interesting, and highly readable.

May I publish a link to your blog on mine? At least 2 people read it! Have a look at it if you like:
http://doomedbutcheerful.blogspot.com/

BTW I am a middle-aged white, married guy, with kids etc etc - who is also bi - some people think I am very English, whatever that means.

And I live in New Zealand - so there is never any chance of me rocking up at your door!!

Enough ... Have a great New Year, mate - your 2k8 list was amazing - what a year!

Gurney =]

J said...

thanks for the comment and yes you can and i'll be sure to check your out too