17 December 2008

i think im in love: the conclusion

So yesterday I commented about how I felt I was falling in love again, but that was during my natural high and I have a clearer head and a long night sleep to think about it. And the best conclusion I can make of it is. Drumroll please.

I'm not in love. Just in a really, really deep like.

I'm not ready to be in love again. It's not something that I think I'd be able to commit to at this moment, but maybe that will all change in a few weeks. Redcoat is also not in any place to be in a committed relationship or in a state where he could be completely in love, and I like attention. Next semester I'll me starting my art classes and from what I've heard that involves a lot of studio time. While Redcoat is planning on joining a fraternity amongst the many other things he's involved with. But if we did decide to commit to a relationship, I think we would be awesome together. I mean it is one of my many talents in this world, being awesome and discreet.

But back to our date. He took me to one of the many Japanese restaurants we have here, which was great because I had mentioned to him the night before that I'd been craving Japanese since I got back from Thanksgiving Break. We sat, we ate, we laughed, we bonded. It was a lot of fun and I found out a lot about him, we really do have so much in common. And he's older than which is a plus, because I've never dated anyone who was younger than me.

But the best part of the whole date would have to been what went on in his bedroom. I'd been trying to get in his sheets for the longest, but it would always fall through. First time I back out because I got sicked. The second time he had to go home, it was his brothers birthday or something. So this time I was determined to make it back to his place and I did. The only negative thing would have to be the fact that one of his roommates was there, so we had to be extra quiet.

It started with us just laying on his bed, he wouldn't make the first move so I did. Started nimbling on his lips, sucked on his neck, and made my way to a full on kiss. It was good and he was aggressive when it cake to the kissing. Something I really was not prepared for, it threw me off a little. After our big makeout and cuddling session I slowly made my way down to his pants.

It was funny how taking off his shirt was no problem, but when it came to unbuttoning his pants it proved a little difficult. I started laughing and he kindly undid them for me and I went to work on his bald guy. It wasn't as big as Dummy's but it was big enough to get all the attention he needed and it fit nicely at the back of my throat.

I don't think he was prepared for all of it, because five minutes later he pulled me off of it and just kinda held it. I thought he was gonna blow, but it was a false alarm. It makes sense though, I'm only the second guy he's been with so I bring all the experience to the relationship which I guess puts me at ease, because there's really nothing to live up to. It's all brand new.

We quickly started back kissing and I played in his hair for a bit, which was fun to me. We moved into a 69 position and for the first time in a long time receiving head for me was actually a pleasurable thing for me. I only wish he would had allowed me to force more in his mouth and not just the tip. The back and forth went on for about an hour and I finally made a move.

I don't top. It's just not something I find pleasure in doing when I'm with a guy. But something made me pull out my condom and put it on me. Maybe it was his nice, bare ass and his pink whole or maybe it was the connection that we'd made in the last hour. Because I kept finding myself reaching for his hands just to hold them while we passionately sucked on each others lips or maybe it was the moaning he would do ever so gently in my ear. Whatever it was I just wanted it to last longer.

His whole was tight so I did something I never do. I pushed his knees into his chests and found my tongue pushing deeper and deeper inside his ass. It was fun, a new experience, but I don't think I'll be doing it anytime soon. I pushed my dick inside his whole and the expression on his face completely changed.

"Slow" he moaned. "You've gotta go slow."

I took in his words and tried to go slower, but as soon as the head disappeared he quickly pulled it out and said "I don't think its gonna happen this time. Sorry." I was completely okay with that, I would much rather have his dick inside of me than vice versa and I made sure he knew it. I laid beside him and we began to kiss again, and I was in complete ectasy.

Two hours into this and I knew that our time needed to come to a close. I needed to go pick up my medicine before the pharmacy closed and he had plans to hang with friends so I did what I do best. I got on my knees, opened my mouth, and swallowed his dick whole. And on cue his cum was shooting everywhere within five minutes. He returned the favor and with a few quick motions of my hand I was finish too.

He cleaned me off, we both got dressed and he gave me a thumbs up and something inside of me lit up, but before he let me walk out of his room he threw me up against a wall and told me to call him. That sealed the deal for me and as a walked by his roommate (who is fucking hot) my walk of shame didn't feel so bad. I was actually happy and wanted more.

So yea, do I think I'm in love again. No, but I believe we have what it takes to make it there. Is he my ultimate soulmate, maybe or maybe not. But he is someone I plan on getting to know better. As soon as I'm back to school. I think I've found my Muscles or maybe even better my Matt.

0 comments: