02 December 2008

birthday

Its finally here, today is Britney's 27th birthday and her cd comes out today. The documentary was fuckin' awesome and I think the world is ready for her performance in the morning on Good Morning America. I really wanna go to her concert in Atlanta on March 5, but tickets are like $150 with the cheap ones being around $50, and I don't want nosebleed tickets. So I'm hoping that someone buys a ticket for my birthday which is around the same time. The only thing that is really bothering me about the album situation is the fact that Akon is releasing his album on the same day, which confuses the hell out of me. They're both on Zomba and I even think they're both on Jive. Even though they have different audiences why would you want two of your acts going up against each other. I have the same issue with the Luda and Kanye situation with both their album dropping last week. Atleast with Britney and Akon one is pop and the other his more r&b/hip-hop geared, Luda and Kanye both have the same audience. But what do I know, besides the fact that everyone should own the Circus cd.

So go cop that album, trust me, you won't be disappointed.

0 comments: