24 November 2008

uh oh, pt. 2

A couple of days I go I said that I knew I was gonna do something bad in a couple of hours. Turns out I'm not as weak as I thought. I've been alone in my dorm since Friday and when I'm bored my mind quickly thinks about sex. Well I've had a crush on this one guy in my portuguese class for a while. Luckily we chose each other to be partners for our oral quiz.

So the plan for Sunday night was to just go over what we were going to say in our quiz, but his roommate which just so happened to be the guy I hooked up with the previous week texted me that he may want to do more. After getting over the initial shock that the one guy I had sex with is the roommate of the one guy I had a crush on was just fuckin' with my mind frame.

It just blew my mind, because we'd talked about his girlfriend before in class on several occasions, but I didn't let that get me down. I was all amped to finally see if I could close the deal on my crush, but with most guys they say stupid shit and it was down hill from there. This is basically what happened.

Dummy: So I heard about you and my roommate.
Me: Wow, so I'm guessin he told you.
Dummy: Yea, I mean when you gotta have it you just gotta have it.
Me: Yea, if you say so. Is this gonna be a problem between us. The fact that I may sleep with boys.
Dummy: No, no I mean why should I have a problem it actually turned me on when he told me.
Me: (laughing out loud) You're kidding me right? Don't you have a girlfriend.
Dummy: Yea, but you know we've been together for two years. We're practically married and she's still a prude in bed. Lets just say I'm ready for new things.

And after that he leaned in and kissed me, and I think I was in heaven. If you've been following the blog then you know I've never kissed anyone in my life, so when he just leaned in and started kissing me my mind just went racing. I was just lost in the moment, all my senses were racing and it was just pure ecstasy.

We were going at it pretty hard and ended up rolling around on my twin sized bed. One things leads another and he's unbuttoning his pants and taking mine off. He basically has me begging for him to fuck me and then it happens.

Me: You got a condom.
Dummy: No, I actually just used the last one, but I got lube.

And he says it in this nonchalant way just full with arrogance like he knows either way he's about to get some. Lets just say our night didn't end so well. I was called all kinds of sluts, and hoes, and freaks before he left my room. So maybe the night didn't go how I wanted it too, but I'm proud of myself. No matter how good that felt nor how much I wanted it I stopped it before it was too late and I'm happy i did.

The night wasn't a total waste. I got my first real kiss from my first college crush and he said I was a great kisser for someone who had never been kissed, and I have the battle wounds to prove it.Now does anyone know what I should do, don't want my mother asking me all these questions? And I kinda wanna know whats gonna happen between me and Dummy after this horrible night, I can't afford a F in portuguese, especially not in the last week of class.

I also need to shave.

5 comments:

Godfrey Off the Grid said...

this post totally turned me on. sorry it didn't turn out exactly how you were hoping, but at least you can take something away from it, along with your integrity.

J said...

yea as long as i have my integrity then i think im doing great.lol.

Steevo said...

when mom asks, say: "Mom, a boy doesnt kiss and tell! Weren't u my age once?" Then an evil but cute smile and walk away. If she presses, just say u dont care to discuss it any further.

Props to u for not being suicidal.

steevo

J said...

she asked, and i told her i was in my room studyin portuguese and some random guy came in and mauled my neck with his mouth and she just looked at me and started laughing and walked away.

but for some reason she never believes me when i tell her the truth, maybe thats why i never lie to her.

Aek said...

Good thing you decided to take the high road and not have sex without a condom. Kudos to you. :)