23 November 2008

two

I really wanna become the greatest graphic designer in the world. That's my ultimate goal in life. To become the Picasso of graphic design, so here's the second part of my daily inspiration. Hopefully it will be more daily.




All of these covers to me are just beautiful. They all represent the old adage of KISS(keep it simple, stupid). Now the covers are great, but the album for me is just so, so at best. I like half the album, but the other half is just complete garbage to me.

I think he thought that he was doing something really great on this album, I'm sure he saw Wayne come out of nowhere and sale a million plus albums in a week, and was like I wanna do that too. But this album isn't the way to go.

Most of it is tolerable, but the only songs I can really get down with is "Streetlights" and "Coldest Winter" nothing else to me is up to par on the high quality music I'm use to coming from Mr.West. I mean his lable is called G.O.O.D., but this was just o.k.a.y. But maybe everyone else will like it, but I have to past on this one.

0 comments: