30 November 2008

shiny toy guns


If one thing has came out of me and my roommates non-existant relationship it would have to be Shiny Toy Guns. He introduced me to the group, but I never listened to their album until an hour agao and I instantly fell in love with them. Its something I would never go out and buy, but I may have to now. Their two albums are great and are full on gems I encourage everyone to take a listen.

And in honor of this new discovery I decided to share what is currently on my iPod at the moment. All 218 albums in their glorey. The 12 discs at the bottom are for my history of rock class I'm taking and the music on it ranges from Muddy Waters to the Beatles to Run DMC to Nirvana to the Who. So if you see any music that I don't have, but should please leave a comment and give me a heads up.

0 comments: