29 November 2008

all hail the tech

I just have to take a study break, after receiving some bad news. We lost to Georgia Tech today and this just solidified my thoughts. Georgia sucks, we really do. We went from being the preseason #1 to just sucking. It was downhill from the Alabama game, but even the games before that weren't blow outs could never understand why our game against Georgia Southern was as close as it was.

So yea, Georgia sucks and I really think I'm owed money for investing all my time into Georgia football. This is why I don't do sports, because my team never wins. The only upside to this situation is atleast my high school is on its way to going to the Dome for the first time since 2002 I think. So hopefully in two weeks I'll be in the A watching them when their first State Title since 1948.

2 comments:

Zee said...

It could be worse. I go to Michigan. At least you are in a bowl this year.

You guys went 9-3...We went 3-9! Bye bye 33 year bowl streak.

J said...

in a weird way that made me feel a little bit better